ଦକ୍ଷତା ଗଠନ ଓ ତାଲିମ
ତାଲିମ ଓ ଶିକ୍ଷା
- ବିଦେଶୀ ଭାଷା ପ୍ରଶିକ୍ଷଣ କାର୍ଯ୍ୟକ୍ରମ
- ଆପ୍ଲିକେସନ ଡେଭେଲପ୍ମେଣ୍ଟ ଅନ ଓପେନ ସୋର୍ସ ପ୍ରୋଗ୍ରାମ
- ଅଟୋକାଡ଼ ପ୍ରଶିକ୍ଷଣ
- ବିଗ ଡାଟା ହାଡ଼ୁପ୍ ବ୍ୟବହାର କରି
- ବାଣିଜ୍ୟ ଏନାଲେଟିକସ
- ସିସିଏନ୍ଏ ରୁଟିଙ୍ଗ୍ ଏବଂ ସୁଇଚିଙ୍ଗ୍
- ହ୍ୟାକର୍ସ ବୁଟ୍ କ୍ୟାମ୍ପ୍ (ପ୍ରାଥମିକ ସ୍ତର)
- ମୋବାଇଲ ବ୍ୟବହାର ବିକାଶ
- ଏନ୍ଆଇଇଏଲ୍ଆଇଟି ‘ଏ’ ସ୍ତରୀୟ
- ଏନ୍ଆଇଇଏଲ୍ଆଇଟି ‘ଓ’ ସ୍ତରୀୟ
- ଷ୍ଟାଡ଼୍ ପ୍ରୋ (STAAD PRO) ତାଲିମ କାର୍ଯ୍ୟକ୍ରମ
- ଟାଲି ଇଆର୍ପି
- ୱେବ୍ ବ୍ୟବହାର ବିକାଶ
- Amazon Web Services
- Data Science R
- Development And Operation
- DIGITAL MARKETING
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- MACHINE LEARNING
- ପ୍ରଶିକ୍ଷଣ ପ୍ରମାଣପତ୍ର
- ଦକ୍ଷତା ଗଠନ
- ଇଏସ୍ଡିଏମ୍ କ୍ଷେତ୍ରରେ କୌଶଳ ବିକାଶ
ଓକାକ୍ ର ଭୁମିକା as SIA
State Implementing Agency (SIA)
OCAC has been declared as the State Implementing Agency (SIA) for implementation and monitoring the above mentioned scheme. OCAC has already signed the MoU with the following agencies for implementation of the scheme in Odisha.
- NIELIT-PMU (National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology-PMU)
- NIELIT (National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology)
- ESSCI (Electronics Sector Skills Council of India)
- TSSC (Telecom Sector Skills Council)
Role of OCAC
- To sign an MoU with NIELIT-PMU and be the single point of contact on behalf of the State Government / UT w.r.t. implementation of the Scheme.
- To liaise with the training/skilling partners (both government as well as private including ITIs, Polytechnics, other similar state level institutions, etc duly identified / recognized / accredited by NIELIT / ESSCI / TSSC).
- To facilitate sharing of resources already available – workshop, labs need not be set in each training institute.
- To publicize the scheme to attract target group towards the scheme.
- To liaise, interact and coordinate with Govt. Training / educational institutions / schools for working out collaboration with the identified training / skilling agencies / institutions so as to ensure that their students join these training programs.
- To liaise, interact and coordinate with respective employment exchanges to work out a mechanism for enrolment of unemployed youth in these training programs.
- To liaise, interact and coordinate with the proposed Greenfield Electronic Manufacturing Clusters being set up by DeitY as well as with the industry in the existing Brownfield Electronic Manufacturing Clusters notified by DeitY in their own and neighbouring States to ensure dovetailing of this scheme with EMCs.
- To create a placement mechanism for liaising, interacting and coordinating with the prospective employers for ensuring placement of the trained / skilled candidates.
- To create suitable monitoring mechanism, including Aadhaar based identification, wherever possible, to avoid double counting and proper monitoring.